Thursday 16 August 2012

Mixing nail polish miracle

So today I was watching youtube videos, getting my usual jenna marbles fix in and other random stuff and came across this little 12 year old girl Talia Joy who has cancer and does videos and omg I'm in love with her she is so cute and bubbly, the fact that she has cancer sucks but she looks like she rolls with the punches and deals with the hand of life she's been dealt and I loves it...anyway I had the bright idea that hey I could write a blog too Talia is 12, I'm 21 I can do this too...Ha lets see how long this boredom kick lasts or if I'll even have anything to talk about...

Oooo yesterday I discovered that I'm amazeballs at mixing nail polishes (another boredom moment) so I mixed these four colours  ------> ---------->
from left to right we have :
OPI Don't Talk Bach To Me
OPI Ogre-The-Top Blue
OPI Alpine Snow
Essie Ballet Slippers





Don't ask me what colour I was trying to make, my hand just landed on these four and I said ok lets get to mixing...Little did I know that my brain had a plan, Before I knew it I came up with this ------->
The index (finger on the left) was the first attempt then I added a little more of the OPI Don't Talk Bach To Me and voilà my result on finger on the right. (not sure you an see the difference, the first one was a little more blue)





See this was super exciting for me because forever now I have been wanting China Glaze For Audrey and I can't seem to find it in any of the Wonderful World branches (Trinidad and Tobago version of Sally's) so ha I made it for myself!! I call this a boredom Win.











China Glaze For Audrey I'm still in love with this colour but mine will do for now


My Concoction (sorry for the crappy picture)

2 comments:

  1. I love you concoction!! i would have never thought to add that Dont Talk Bach to me to it

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks it was literally one of those it just happened sorta deals that worked out pretty well :)

    ReplyDelete