Tuesday 21 August 2012

New lifestyle

UPDATE!!!!!!!!!! I have not kept up with my plan :(  hopefully I'll get back on track soon, I still eat my oatmeal every morning but the exercise is still none existent... 

So my lovely friend and I decided we are going to be each other's cheerleader and buddy in a weight loss programme cause according to her we're not fat we're just so sexy it overflows and I agree totally! We don't want to be skinny B's we just want to be healthy curvaceous chicas! 







We live by this rule  ----->    



















So as a rule of thumb we're going eat less CRAP and eat more FOOD









  • So far it's oatmeal for breakfast ( I need to add some fruit with this, maybe a banana)...if not whole-wheat toast and egg whites.
  • About two hours after that have a snack probably some nuts like almonds or yogurt, I like Greek with fruit.
  • Then after that it's lunch time! Now we're trying a not meat except fish deal because I know for a fact when I tell myself NO, that's exactly the point where all my will power flies right out my burglar proofed window but I'm trying. Don't get me wrong I love fish and I can do the vegetarian but when I see a nice piece of pork or chicken or a juicy hot dog yum! LOL ok so for lunch I like baked salmon, a starch and something green, I'm partial to cassava and potato as my starch, rice and pasta come second... I love lentil loaf its my favourite vegetarian dish ohhh and vegetarian lasagne.
  • I'm still tryna figure out what's going to be my afternoon snack but I try to have a sandwich for dinner to keep it light, I love whole-wheat toast with lettuce, cheese and tomatoes the only thing is it's hard for me to limit that to just one so I usually do three slices of bread to make a double-decker which is better than 2 sandwiches (my justification, it's what makes me sleep at night)
  • And we're not eating after six NB 6:00pm rolls around real fast, I chew gum so I won't eat. You can also drink like a cup of green tea just no food.
Drink tons of water.

If Anyone has tips that they want share, please do! 

No comments:

Post a Comment